Monday, July 26, 2010

¡Volví a Fiorito!

Dear Family and Friends,

Hope you all enjoyed your Pioneer Day weekend and have made a good start on another great week! I can hardly believe that it is the last week of transfers again and in a little over 2 weeks I will complete 1 year in the mission! Crazy how the time flies. I am hoping to have another transfer with Elder Gundestrup but he has been in the zone since January so it´s pretty likely he will be transfered.

This week was pretty exciting. I spent Tuesday afternoon and night as well as half the day Wednesday working in my first area in Fiorito on intercambios with Elder Connolley. It was crazy to see all the familiar places. Not much has really changed in the last 7 months that I was away. We were lucky enough to have the assignment of passing out invitations for Branch Conference, so it was fun to get to see and visit with a lot of the members and actually be able to talk with and understand them! We also passed by several families I had taught when I was there but they weren´t home. :(

Thursday morning we got to go do service for some members, which is always a nice change of pace and they fed us lunch. :) In the afternoon my companion was sick in bed so I was able to make some good progress on my Book of Mormon reading and finished it the next day! My testimony is strengthened each day that I read from it and there is always so much more to learn! I have also begun to study Preach My Gospel again from the beginning and am always excited to be learning and improving myself and my abilities to be a more effective instrument in the Lord´s hands.

Anyways, sorry this is short. My comp is already out the door.... Hope you all have a great week!

Les amo
Elder Ian Wheelhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment